We hope the following vendor suggestions will help you put your event together with ease. At Lost River Cave, you have the freedom to select any vendor with one exception. Table and chair rental for the Cavern Nite Club is required from Bowling Green Tent Rental in order to facilitate a smooth transition from one event to the next. Aside from that, you may hire any vendor you like. Your wedding day is all about love, and we want you to love the vendors you choose to work with.
Check out Mission Catering for delicious things in catering, wedding cakes, and bartending. Catering events in the Cave can present unique challenges, and their years of experience in the Cavern Nite Club and River Birch Room ensures your catering experience will be stress-free.
A Family Affair Event Rental is ready to be your resource for linens, lighting, and architectural pieces to bring your vision of an incredible Cave wedding to life.
*Although A Family Affair offers tables and chairs, Lost River Cave requires those be rented through Bowling Green Tent Rental.
- Ivory Grace Event Planning – Angela Miller
- In Good Company – Khristian Ervin
- KB Events & Design – Kacey Hanes
- A’la Occasions – Lisa or Mary
- Mission Catering
- The Linen Apron – Brittany Vincent
- It’s A Southern Thing Catering – Susan Appling
- Chef’s Market Catering & Restaurant– Katy Parrish
- Kevin & Anna Photography
- Karyn Johnson Photography
- Krista Lee Photography
- MCB Photography & Film