The Bowling Green Garden Club welcomes the community to the Annual Fairy Garden Tour on Sunday, June 5, 2022 between 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Seven gardens will open for public viewing, to be followed by tea and refreshments at Lost River Cave. The event is designed for fun for the entire family, no matter one’s age.
Adult tickets are $10 and Children tickets are $5. Tickets are available at Riley’s Bakery, Wild Bird & Nature Store, or from Bowling Green Garden Club members now.
Featured Fairy Garden sites (1:00 to 4:00pm) are:
1. Family of Ruth Rabold — 942 Parkway St.
2. Brandon L. Miller/The Potted Patio at Boxwood — 1234 State St.
3. Julie Turney — 1031 Newman Way
4. Jenna Begley & Joanna Lindsey — 1030 Newman Way
5. Sarah Mayfield — 1621 Ogden Ave.
6. Courtlann Atkinson — 618 Fairway St.
7. Baker Arboretum — 4801 Morgantown Rd.
Tea and refreshments will be from 3:00 to 5:00pm at Lost River Cave’s River Birch Room.
For more information, call Romanza Johnson, at 270-991-3401, or Nick Rabold, at 270-779-3933.