Cocktails & Trails, presented by Tanner Deweese Paving, is back on Friday, August 5, 2022! Join us for a fun night where friends and nature meet. Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and games will keep you entertained as you make your way along the trail from the Carolyn Hardcastle Bridge to the Cavern Nite Club.
- This event has passed.
Cocktails & Trails 2022
August 5 @ 6:00 pm
Every dollar you contribute — through tickets, sponsorship, game play, membership, and/or the silent auction — supports nature education, park trails, and the conservation of the seven natural ecosystems within the 72-acre park! Thank you in advance! We can’t wait to see you there.
Chris McHargue Films
Friday, August 5, 2022 at Lost River Cave, 2818 Nashville Road, Bowling Green, KY 42101
- VIP Entry at 5:30pm (Contact Katie if you need to set up your VIP entry)
- General admission ticketed entry at 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm
We’re excited about this small silent auction! Info on some great items coming soon.
Get your game tickets and play some party games with us at Cocktails & Trails! Buy more and save: 1 ticket for $15, or buy 5 for $50 (a savings of $25)!
- Chuck-a-Duck – Chuck your duck into the blue hole goal for a chance to enter a great raffle. Two ducks per play. Increase your chances to win the more ducks you chuck.
- Bourbon Toss – Toss the rings to win great bottles of Calumet bourbon valued between $50 and $130 each! Two rings per play.
- Plinko – Drop a puck to win great prizes!
Members are so important at Lost River Cave, and this event is the best place to get your membership because it comes with a mystery bottle of wine! Every new or renewing member is welcome to pull a bottle of wine at the event. Top bottle’s value to be announced!
Fundraising events at Lost River Cave help fund the park. Lost River Cave is a 501c3 non-profit organization started by a passionate group of people who came together to save the cave. Our mission (and the park itself) has grown tremendously since we began in 1990 as has the need for funds to conserve and operate this amazing place.
Events, like Cocktails & Trails, raise money to support nature education and the conservation of the 72-acre park where immersive experiences in nature happen. It takes all of us to provide the park free of charge, conserve and restore the incredible natural resources it contains, and connect kids and the community to nature through onsite education and opportunities. We are deeply grateful to everyone who helps make it happen and would be honored for you to join us.
There are so many ways to support Lost River Cave and we’d argue that this is amongst the most fun of ways! Not only will you get tickets to the event for you, your friends, family, or team – and your name in front of an amazing crowd – you’ll help:
- Protect the 72-acre park, its 7 natural habitats, and 2 miles of free nature trails
- Preserve the natural and historical resources of Lost River Cave
- Provide nature programming for children, adults, and families
Check out all of our sponsorship levels and their benefits here!