- No one will be allowed entry to the Cave Boat Tour, Gift Shop or restrooms without a face mask or other covering. Bring your own or purchase a mask on the porch of the Gift Shop for $2.00.
- Respect other’s space and maintain social distancing. Do your best to stay at least 6 feet apart.
- Avoid crowding in areas throughout the Park.
- Stay home if you feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who feels unwell or is sick.
Please be thoughtful of your time on the Park, so everyone can safely spend time on the trails.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering on the Cave Boat Tour and in the Gift Shop and restrooms. Visitors may bring their own mask or purchase one when you arrive for $2.00.
- Reduction of Cave Boat Tour capacity. The number of guests allowed on tour has been reduced to increase spacing, however, the Cave Boat Tour by its nature requires closer quarters during the boat portion of the tour.
- Regular sanitation of surfaces in the Gift Shop and restrooms.
- All staff will wear PPE while working with guests.
- All staff will begin their day with temperature checks.
- Reminders and enforcement of social distancing practices and CDC Guidelines for all operations of the Park.
- Provide hand sanitizer in the Gift Shop and encourage everyone to wash their hands when using our restroom facilities.
- Encourage safe social distancing practices at the cash registers with acrylic shields and “markers” on the floor spaced 6 feet apart.
- Wear your face covering or mask.
- Practice patience.
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and other shoppers to ensure a safe social distance.
- Use paperless payment like a credit card to help keep your distance and avoid having to handle cash.
Zipline: Reopening summer 2021.
Butterfly Habitat: Opening Memorial Day Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend.
Programs/Events: Programs and events are being evaluated on a case-by-case basis with COVID-19 safety measures in mind. Listings on our calendar of events page will be updated as we near each event date and can plan accordingly for the current situation.
Wedding Rentals: Reservations in accordance with State guidelines for the month the event will take place.
River Birch Room Rentals: Reservations being accepted in accordance with State guidelines for the month the event will take place.
Lost River Cave is a donor-supported 72-acre park and conservation effort. We are not a city, county, state, or national park and do not receive any tax funding. Every donation, large or small, ensures that Lost River Cave’s nearby nature will remain part of South Central Kentucky for years to come. We are honored to serve our community and are deeply grateful for your support.